This is the last series of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In Nigeria In 30 Days. If you missed out on Day 1 to 20. Then click the links below to do so. Remember you cannot jump to Day 21 to 30, unless you have properly read and implemented Day 1 to 19.
Day 21 Of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In Nigeria In 30 Days
KEEP YOUR CONTENT AND CODE RATION HIGH
When you write thin content you indirectly tell the search engines that your site-page doesn’t have much to offer. As a result, those site-pages are ranked poorly in the search results. Sparse content is mostly characterized by a poor content (text) to code ratio. The common rule of thumb dictates that the amount of text on a website should not be less than 25 percent.
Tasks For Day 21
- Use sufficient text on your website. I advise you keep your test between 600 and 2,000 words. If you can write more words it’s also fine.
- Reduce the source code by eradicating unnecessary comments and formatting.
- Structure your text so that the content is clearly legible and easy to read.
- When possible, use CSS instead of HTML for formatting.
Day 22 Of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In Nigeria In 30 Days
INTEGRATE DIFFERENT STYLES OF CONTENT CREATION INTO YOUR POST
There are many different ways of creating new content even from your already existing content. Such content integration types In addition to text can be:
- and audio files.
Play around with different content styles in a variety of formats — blog posts, site pages, webinars, videos, etc. Make the most of the diversity of options out there. You’ll be surprised how visitors to your site will appreciate you.
Tasks For Day 22
- Use infographics to illustrate complex subjects.
- Present facts in brief and clear explanation videos.
- Publish case studies about your own experiences and new methods.
- Shed light on the various aspects of your work from a totally new angle.
- Conduct interviews with experts, CEOs, and employees on subjects that are relevant to your target group.
- Publish listicles that have never existed before.
Day 23 Of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In 30 Days
Use Multilanguage on your website
One thing you might not know is that is your website can function in different languages, then you are sure of organic traffic from different countries. All you have to do is notify the search engines of this.
Once the search engines are aware of this, they will then display the content of your website in the respective country and language versions for users. This improves usability since users are immediately redirected to the desired version in the SERPs.
Make sure to use the hreflang-tag to mark the different language and country versions of your multilingual websites. Implement this tag in your website’s <head> section and make sure you add a new tag for every language version.
Tasks For Day 23
- Add a hreflang-tag on every page if it has a copy in a different language.
<link rel=”alternate” hreflang=”countrylabel” href=”alternative URL” />
- Link each page on your website to all available language versions.
- Add the hreflang in your XML sitemap.
- Add a hreflang-tag in the <head> section of HTML documents to also reference to other PDFs in other languages.
Day 24 Of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In 30 Days
Locally Optimize Your Website
Google study showed that more than 80% of users search stores and local service providers online before visiting them. This fact makes it important to optimize your website for the local search. The online visit is a basis for more customers and more sales.
Tasks For Day 24
- Make sure you optimize your website for mobile since users often search for local service providers using smartphones.
- Always use the same business name, address, and telephone number (NAP) on your website. Use the same information for entries in business directories.
- Register your website on Google MyBusiness. Make sure you also add images of both you and your business besides the NAP data.
- Make sure your content relates to your locality. Use the city or region in H1 headlines, titles, and meta descriptions.
- Use your service or business field as a main keyword and sensibly combine it with your region or city.
- Set the keyword focus (ALT attributes or URL names) to the combination of city/region + your offer/service.
- Use markups to mark the NAP data in the source code.
- Add your business in business directories like Yelp.
- Encourage your users to review you online
Day 25 Of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In 30 Days
Leverage Social Media As A Source Of Traffic
Hope you know that social networks are an important source of traffic. When you write good content then you have the hope of generating reasonable traffic from social media platforms.
Good content significantly raises the probability of the posts being frequently shared organically on social networks which helps you expand your reach. At the same time, you can also generate additional traffic through social channels. Social interactions are also registered by Google and can help the search engine review the relevance and quality of your content.
Tasks For Day 25
- Use social networks to promote your content. Make sure you appropriately address the correct target group.
- Only post content that also interests your target group.
- Speak the language of your target audience in your posts.
- Post regularly and do not be afraid to experiment on posts that are most frequently shared.
- Use paid ads on extremely interesting posts in order to further expand your reach.
- Use a preview to check how your posts are displayed.
- Use images and videos to make your posts more attractive and compelling.
Day 26 Of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In 30 Days
Make Provision For User Generated Content
User-generated content can increase the relevance and freshness of a website. Users can interact with your website in many different forms. The most common ways include:
- blog comments
- question and answer boxes on products,
- and reviews
Tasks For Day 26
Encourage your blog readers to comment on posts. You can simply add a CTA request at the end of the text or pose open questions.
- Write posts about controversial topics to generate comments.
- Share your blog posts on social networks and encourage users to comment.
- Let users review and rate your products through open text fields.
- Let your users answer questions from other users about your products.
- Post frequently asked questions on your website and answer the questions there.
Day 27 Of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In 30 Days
Signup For Google Search Console
The Google Search Console is an important basis for website monitoring. Not only is the sitemap.xml uploaded to the Search Console, you also obtain important data about the most common keywords used to find the website on Google. In addition, the Search Console also informs you about hacked websites and warnings to unnatural links.
You can also access data from the Search Console on other applications through linking other Google products e.g., Google Analytics and Google AdWords. The API allows you to also integrate CTR and traffic statistics as well as links in other web analytics tools.
Tasks For Day 27
- Register a valid Google account and add your website in the Search Console.
- Regularly check HTML improvements in the Search Console and optimize your meta data.
- Check your markups using the Search Console.
- Analyze the clicks to your landing pages and use this data as a basis to optimize your content and meta data.
- Check the statistics about crawling errors.
- Directly send optimized websites to the Google index using the “Fetch as Google” function.
Day 28 Of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In 30 Days
Signup For Google Analytics
Google Analytics from Google allows you to specifically analyze the user behaviour on your website. The analysis options range from very simple to very complex functions. Using tools like Google
Analytics is essential to evaluating the success of the SEO tactics you’ve implemented on your website. Google Analytics tracks the users on your website. In order to activate the tracking, you must add the respective Google Analytics code snippet on every page.
Tasks For Day 28
- Check the most important performance indicators (such as page visits, bounce rate, and dwell time) on a daily basis.
- Activate email notifications in case of major changes in these KPIs.
- Regularly compare the data with previous periods.
Day 29 Of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In 30 Days
Monitor Your Progress Since Day 1
There are tons of different tools on the market for assessing the success of your website. Make sure you also use the free options to monitor and analyze traffic on your website.
Tasks For Day 29
The four tools I recommend you make use of are:
These are standard website monitoring tools that can significantly help with your SEO tasks.
Day 30 Of How To Increase Website Traffic Fast In 30 Days
Go Back to Day 1, Scan to Day 30, Identify And Correct All Errors
Now at the end of everything, at the end of the 30th day you should be certain that you did all that is required of you. Nothing exempted, nothing missed out on.
Remember that SEO is a continuous process. Don’t just sit back relaxed as if you’ve done all that is needed. Yes you will gain traffic, but you have to keep optimizing, you have to keep writing good content at least once in a week and also using the right keywords to target your defines audience.
Now you have the foundation on generating massive traffic to your website. If any one ever ask you, How To Increase Website Traffic Fast you have the answer right here.
Remember don’t jump to Day 21 to 30 without going through and implementing the following first :
Don’t forget to share to your love ones. Some might need the tips in this post. Happy reading and implementing.
Johnson Omoregie is an SEO specialist/Website Developer/ SEO Copywriter/Content Developer. He eats and sleeps Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/Digital Marketing. And help business generate leads and conversions through Organic Traffic. He is the author of Business Profit Blueprint: Million Dollar Tips To Promote Your Business And Increase Profit.