Best SEO company in Nigeria 2021
If you are reading this, then you’re probably interested in finding out about the best SEO company in Nigeria 2021, you have a blog or business website you want to rank high for and perform SEO on, and you have probably searched Google using any of the keyword phrases below:
- Who is the best SEO company in Nigeria?
- Top SEO company in Lagos Nigeria
- Best SEO company in Lagos Nigeria
- SEO services in Lagos Nigeria
- Who is the best SEO company in Lagos Nigeria?
- Top SEO agency in Lagos Nigeria
- SEO company near me
If you haven’t used any of the above Keyword Phrases, then you will surely have used a combination of words from the above. This shows your intent for wanting to find out who the best SEO company in Nigeria is or nears you, in your state or country is.
The same way you entered your intent keyword Search Phrase in Google Search Engine or any other like Bing.com, Duckduckgo.com, or Yahoo.com, and the SERP shows up, from which you click to get here, the same way your prospects who have the intent to find out about products and services like yours are going to use Search engines too. The question is, is your web page or post showing up or ranking well for it’s Unique Keyword Phrase?
The reason why you need to find out the agency that provides the best local, E-commerce, or national SEO services depending on what you want.
Before we talk about what SEO companies do and what you need to look out for in discovering the best among them, you need to have at least a little bit of SEO knowledge. So let’s start with what SEO is and is not.
What is SEO?
SEO (search engine optimization) refers to techniques that help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). One aspect of the overarching SEO topic is technical SEO, which includes key ranking factors that are embedded in the structure of your website, including crawling, indexing and more.
Why you need SEO for your business website or blog
Search engine optimization isn’t a difficult discipline, but it is complex because of its many different parts that you need to tweak and adjust so that they work in harmony. And as far as marketing disciplines go, SEO is a wildly moving target.
Search engine optimization is a challenging undertaking that requires a focus on broad and specific concepts. Many of these specifics change or even fade away so often that they can need to be replaced or updated a hundred times within a couple of months. This latter quality makes it difficult for you to embark on search engine optimization yourself. The reason you need to discover who the best SEO agency in Lagos Nigeria is.
To keep pace with the unavoidably fluctuating nature of SEO recommendations and search engine guidelines, your business needs to avoid chasing search engine algorithms. Instead, your goal should be simply to present your pages as the most relevant for a given search query.
Resist the urge to assume that one aspect of search engine optimization is more important than another. Keep in mind that to succeed, all the various aspects of your SEO endeavors need to work together, and using Best SEO company in Lagos Nigeria for your SEO implementation would make a great difference.
What is an SEO company and what do the best SEO company in Nigeria do?
An SEO company in Nigeria is one that specializes in helping businesses or individual websites or blog posts or pages increase their visibility on search engines such as Google.com, Bing.com, Yahoo.com, Yandex.com, Duckduckgo.com so that they rank higher especially showing up on the first page of Search Engine Result Page.
Why you should read this post on Best SEO Company in Nigeria to the end
Why would you want to read this post? After all, can’t you just build a Web site, and then pay someone 10,000 Naira to register the site with thousands of search engines? I’m sure you’ve seen such advertising promises. For example,
“We guarantee top-three placement in a billion search engines!” “We’ll register you in 12,000 search engines today!”
Well, unfortunately, it’s not that simple. The fact is that search engine optimization is a little complicated. Not surgery type of complicated, but not as easy as “Give us 10,000 Naira and we’ll handle it for you.”
What some agencies who advertise themselves as The Best SEO company in Nigeria won’t tell you is that the vast majority of Web sites don’t have a chance in the search engines. Why? Because of simple mistakes like the ones below:
- Because the people creating the sites don’t have a clue what they should do to make the site easy for search engines to work with,
- Because they don’t understand the role of links pointing to their site,
- Because you will be competing with others on your chosen Keyword Phrases,
- And because they’re not The Best SEO Company in Nigeria.
However, as mentioned earlier, search engine optimization is a pretty complex subject, and all the points covered in this post are interrelated. Sure, you can register your site with the search engines, you can submit to billions of directories, and link to gazillions of pages, if your post or pages are not optimized for the search engines, you may be wasting your time.
Another point is that you can create pages that search engines can read, but if you don’t pick the right keywords, it’s a total waste of time. Why create content and rank high in the keyword phrases that no one is searching for.
So I recommend that you read everything in this post; it will make a huge difference in how well your pages and post are ranked in the search engines even after employing the services of an SEO Agency in Nigeria for your SEO services.
A question from the best SEO company is, Why hire an SEO agency? Why do you need a Top SEO Agency in Nigeria to optimize your web pages?
Some people think that it is enough to submit a website to as many search engines as possible and get high rankings. Unfortunately, that is not the case. As mentioned earlier, if you do not optimize your web pages, then you won’t get high search engine rankings. Before you embark on SEO for your blog, web page or website, you need to comprehend the following facts:
- Not all websites can have high rankings.
- There are billions of web pages on the Internet.
- Not all of them can be listed in the top 10 results on search engines.
- Search engines only list web pages that they find relevant to a special keyword.
- You must make sure that your website is such a site.
- Your website must appear on the first result page.
- 75% of searchers never look further than page one.
- Most search engines display ten results on the first page.
- Very few searchers click the links to look at the second page.
If search engines cannot find out that your website is about real estate or medicine or selling or shoes, or travel and tourism or whatever niche you are in ,they cannot give your website high rankings for that keyword, which means you need the Best SEO company in Lagos Nigeria.
Two SEO experts Jakob Nielsen and Danny Sullivan point out: “Users almost never look beyond the second page of search results.”- Jakob Nielsen
“Being listed 11 or beyond means that many people may miss your website.”- Danny Sullivan said ,”For these reasons Search Engine Optimization is crucial if you want to be successful with your website”
Why SEO CRAWLING
That process of changing your web pages so that search engines find them relevant is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Like the Best SEO company in Nigeria, the first step is to understand that the goal of search engines is to keep users coming back by consistently delivering useful search results.
Why do high search engine rankings increase your sales?
High search engine rankings are the perfect way to get more website visitors, more customers and more sales. Recent statistics show that having high search engine rankings is the key to the success of your online business:
- Your customers are on the Internet and they have the money to patronize you.
- More than 1 billion people use the Internet .
- Web users spend twice as much time online as watching TV .
- Consumers spend more than $143.2 billion online per year.
- Your prospects have money, they want to buy and they could be your customers.
How do search engines rank web pages?
Even if your plan is to employ the services of the Best SEO company in Nigeria, you still need to understand how search engines specify the position of a web page in the search results. Search engines use mathematical formulas to determine the rank of a web page.
These mathematical formulas are called ranking algorithms. Although search engines don’t reveal the exact algorithms, A Top SEO agency should help you to decrypt these algorithms.
All major search engines use the same principle to rank websites. The exact ranking algorithms differ from search engine to search engine but the principle is the same.
Let’s use Google ranking algorithm as an example.
What businesses should look out for in an SEO Company -Best SEO company in Lagos Nigeria
The following are what business owners who wish to employ the services of an SEO company should look out for:
- Proven results and portfolio: ask to see proof of pages or blog post they have worked on or their own business pages that have rank high on Google’s SERP
- Regular reporting to their client: Find out how they they provide constant report to their clients. You as a client must be in the know. I mean fully aware of what is going on, though not the technical details of the SEO Implementation. I mean how the implementation is faring either on weekly on on monthly basis, depending on agreement.
- Transparency: Make sure they are transparent in their fees and there are no additional back fee involved.
Best SEO company in Nigeria – What types of services do SEO companies offer?
The following are the basic services that an SEO company should offer:
- SEO Audit
- Local SEO
- National SEO
- International SEO
- E-commerce SEO and
- Voice SEO
Best SEO company in Nigeria – How much do SEO services cost
Like all best SEO company different agencies have their own standard fee they charge clients for implementing search engine optimization on their websites. While some charge between N50,000 to N80,000, some charge between N80,000 to N400,000 depending on the website that needs to be optimized.
You should be careful of fees below the above ranges as you might be getting shot on the foot with Black Hat SEO, which can lead to your site being suspended by the Search Engines. I know you don’t want that to happen, but you actually get what you pay for, so beware.
Why hire EducraftMedia, Best SEO agency in Lagos Nigeria?
EducraftMedia stands out as the best SEO company in Lagos Nigeria because of the following qualities:
- We employ the latest technology and techniques.
- We are experienced and professional in our dealings with our clients.
- We have good reputation.
- We are realistic and honest in our promises and dealings with our clients.
- We employ ethical Methodology.
- Our services are cost effective
- We are transparent and deliver results as promised
- We have a customized billing package
- We only implement White-hat SEO
Best SEO company in Nigeria – Your customers use search engines
Most Internet users find new websites through search engines and millions use search engines every day to find websites. A top SEO agency like EducraftMedia helps you to make sure that these people will find your website instead of other sites.
These people (prospects) are interested in your goods and services. Search engine users are some of the most qualified and motivated visitors to your website you will ever have. After all, they have taken the initiative to hunt for online resources on a certain topic. And then they clicked your link to learn more.
EducraftMedia – Best SEO company in Nigeria
EducraftMedia is the top best SEO company in Lagos Nigeria and helps you get your website in front of these potential customers. In other words, EducraftMedia helps you to make sure that your website is seen by people who want to buy your goods and services.
A secret from EducraftMedia – Best SEO company in Nigeria –
How does Google rank your web pages?
Google explains it’s ranking algorithm like this:
- Google uses PageRank™ to examine the entire link structure of the web and determine which pages are most important.
- It then conducts hypertext-matching analysis to determine which pages are relevant to the specific search being conducted.
- By combining overall importance and query-specific relevance, Google is able to put the most relevant and reliable results first.
Google uses PageRank (which is a mathematical formula and not the same as the green bar in the Google toolbar) and hypertext-matching analysis to rank your web pages. What does this mean for you webpage SEO? It simply means:
- You need good links
- To get good results for the PageRank factor
- You need good links from related pages that point to your site. It’s a simple principle: if page x links to page y then it is a recommendation from page x to page y.
- The more links point to your website, the better your rankings.
- The quality of the links is also important.
- A link that contains the keyword for which you want to have high rankings in the anchor text is better than five links with the text Click here.
- A link from a website that has a related topic is much better than links from unrelated sites or link lists.
- Low quality links won’t work.
- Google doesn’t like automatically created forum profile links, forum spam, comment spam, etc. That type of link can get your website in trouble.
- It is important that the right backlinks point to your website.
EducraftMedia the best SEO Company in Nigeria will help you to get high quality links as easily as possible.
- You need optimized web page content
- While the linking concept is easy to understand, the hypertext-matching analysis factor is a bit more complicated.
Google explains hypertext-matching analysis as follows “Hypertext Matching Analysis:
- Google’s search engine also analyzes page content.
- However, instead of simply scanning for page-based text (which can be manipulated by site publishers through meta-tags), Google’s technology analyzes the full content of a page and factors in fonts, subdivisions and the precise location of each word.
- Google also analyzes the content of neighboring web pages to ensure the results returned are the most relevant to a user’s query.
- As Google analyzes the full content of your pages you also have to optimize the full content of your web pages.
- It is not enough to edit your meta tags.
- You have to optimize all factors that can influence your search engine rankings.
The problem is that many webmasters don’t know which page factors can be important. The main reason you need EducraftMedia. EducraftMedia will analyze all important web page factors so that your web pages will be perfectly prepared for Google’s hypertext-matching analysis.
EducraftMedia – Best SEO company in Nigeria knows that On-page SEO is not enough
As mentioned in the explanation of Google’s hypertext-matching analysis, Google also analyzes the content of other web pages on your site to ensure that your web page is really relevant.
This means that you must optimize different pages of your website for different but related search terms. The more web pages of your website are optimized for keywords about a special topic, the more likely it is that you’ll get high rankings for a special keyword that is related to that topic.
We at EducraftMedia- best SEO Company in Lagos Nigeria know that it is not enough to optimize a single web page. The more pages you optimize, the more likely it is that your pages will get high rankings.
Black-hat and white-hat SEO
Some search engine optimization companies and software tools use unethical techniques and tricks to artificially boost the search engine rankings of a website. This dilutes the quality of search results and calls into question the accuracy of search results. These methods are called black-hat SEO. We at EducraftMedia- best SEO Company in Nigeria never engage in Black-hat SEO.
Black-hat SEO is very risky. Search engines don’t like to be cheated. For this reason, they are continuously trying to counter the spam techniques which webmasters might be using and penalize or ban them. As mentioned above We at EducraftMedia- best SEO Company in Nigeria never engage in Black-hat SEO.
Search engines continue to reconstruct their algorithms to prevent spammers from flooding the results page with irrelevant or low quality content. You might get short term results with these techniques but it is very likely that your site will be banned from search engines if you use them.
You’ll put your web business at severe risk if you use black-hat SEO methods.
EducraftMedia- best SEO Company in Lagos Nigeria uses white-hat SEO method
EducraftMedia best SEO company in Lagos Nigeria uses only ethical search engine optimization methods. These methods are called white-hat SEO. EducraftMedia – best SEO company in Nigeria uses only safe SEO techniques that produce lasting results and that don’t offend search engines.
Ethical search engine optimization (white-hat SEO) is about everyone winning. It leads to a symbiotic relationship:
- Search engines: They win as they are provided with pages that are easy to understand and that contain the quality information that their visitors search for.
- Searchers: They win as they are getting what they ask for from the search engines. They search for “dentist near me” and get a page about dentist in their locality.
- Web site owners: They win as they are getting quality visitors who are interested in what their website has to offer.
EducraftMedia – best SEO company in Nigeria helps you to build websites that are beneficial to web surfers, website owners and search engines.
Find the best keywords for your SEO
Before you can start to optimize your web pages, you have to find the keywords for which you want to be listed. This is a very important step. The first keywords that you think of might not be the best keywords that lead to the most sales for your business.
EducraftMedia – best SEO Company in Nigeria: Why keywords are the most important part of SEO
The following are reasons keywords or keyword phrases are the most important part of your SEO endeavor:
- A number 1 listing on Google can be totally pointless if it is for the wrong keywords.
- If the wrong people or too few people search for that keyword then your SEO efforts will be in vain.
- The keywords that you choose are the most important factor that decides whether you succeed or not.
- When web surfers want to purchase something or search for an information online , they go through three research phases. Web surfers usually start with general keywords. After becoming more educated about a particular product or service, they will use more specific keywords. As soon as the web surfers know what they want, they use specific keywords.
EducraftMedia, Best SEO company in Nigeria help you determine and work out the above in your SEO endeavor.
A keyword is the word or more often, words that people type into Google’s search bar. For example, “how to buy a house in Ikoyi”. If you write an article on “How to buy a house in Ikoyi”, your article will rank in the results of selected pages that Google wishes to show.
The most successful webmasters and bloggers know what kinds of topics to target. Some are profitable and easy to rank, whilst others can be easy to rank but not profitable. It is this knowledge which makes them so successful because once you rank high for a moneymaking keyword, your website will get more exposure than you can think of.
EducraftMedia SEO Services is all about helping you pick profitable keywords which you can use to rank higher. EducraftMedia will generate keywords and keyword phrases, test how profitable they are and select the keywords which will make you the most money. EducraftMedia will then embed these keywords into your website, for best rankings.
A little secret from the best SEO company in Nigeria on the best keywords for search engine optimization
Keywords for comparing are usually the keywords that work best for search engine optimization. People who use that keyword type are looking for a solution to their problem and they are ready to buy. To get best results with your search engine optimization efforts, you should concentrate on that keyword type.
- Do not use single word keywords
- Single words cannot be promoted effectively. For example, it is not likely that someone looking for “how to make soap at home” is going to type just “soap” into the search box.
- Avoid the most popular keyword phrases because you’ll be competing with millions of other pages for a search engine’s attention.
- It is unrealistic to think that a new website could rank number one on a popular phrase like “SEO”. More established companies who have been on the Internet for several years will have the big advantage of a high link popularity.
- People who use multiple word keywords are in the compare or buying phase. They are more likely to purchase goods or services than those using fewer words
- Multiple word keywords make your website more relevant
Search engines analyze all pages of your website and put them in a context. Start with multiple word keywords and then extend your keyword list. If you’re selling hand made shoes, you should optimize your web pages for keywords such as “locally made hand made shoes”, “cheap hand made shoes”, and similar keywords first.
If your website has many rankings for these keywords, search engines will find out that your website is relevant to the hand made shoe topic. As soon as search engines consider your website relevant to this topic, it will be much easier to get high rankings for keywords such as “local hand made shoes” or even “hand made shoes”.
What your prospects are aiming for when searching
The basic aim of a human searcher is to obtain information relevant to a specific set of keywords and/or phrases entered into a search field, also known as a query. A searcher may formulate their query as a question, but the vast majority of searches are performed by users simply entering word combinations – leaving the search engines to do the work of determining “intent.”
One of the most important elements to building an SEO strategy for a website is developing a thorough understanding of the psychology of your target audience, and how they use words and concepts to obtain information about the services and/or products you provide.
Once you understand how the average searcher—and, more specifically, your target market—utilizes query-based search engines, you can more effectively reach and keep those users.
Search engine usage has evolved over the years, but the primary principles of conducting a search remain largely unchanged. Most search engine use is comprised of the following steps:
- Users experience the need for information. The user may be looking for information on a specific website, and they will search for that website; (a navigational query); the user might want to buy something (a transactional query), or they might want to learn something (an informational query).
- Users formulate that need using a string of words and phrases (comprising the query). Most people formulate their queries in one to three words, though as users are becoming more web savvy, their queries can become longer to receive more specific results more quickly.
- Users execute the query, check the results, and if they seek further additional information, then will try a refined query
Another secret from EducraftMedia – Best SEO Company in Nigeria: The Stats You Should Aim For in your SEO endeavor
Basically you need to find keywords which are have 1000-4000 Monthly Searches simply because:
- It will result in a large amount of traffic
- Competition won’t be as high.
- 1000 monthly searches may not seem much when you break it down to a daily number but for a beginning website, 30 daily hits on one page is great.
If you wrote ten articles/created ten pages in the 1000 range where competition isn’t tough, you will get about 300 people accessing your website every day.
That is a lot for your business website or blog. Especially when you are just starting out. Once you build up an authority, you can start aiming for higher monthly searches such as 2000 all the way up to 5000.
Use Your Keywords Through Creating Webpages or Content
Once you find keywords you need to make them work for you. That means, bringing customers, leads and ultimately, revenue to you and your website. You need to create either webpages or content surrounding the keywords that you’ve picked.
If you are a local business wanting to get more traffic to your website (from those keywords), you need to make webpages about your business and what you offer to customers using the keywords in the title.
For example, if you provide Graphic design services to clients in Lagos, your keywords would be “Graphic design in Lagos” and your homepage title could be something like, “Graphic design in Lagos: Making Beautiful Graphic Designs Since 2019”. You would then place the keywords in the relevant places.
Once you have an initial set of webpages, you can then start creating content targeting other keywords that you have found.
Content can take in the form of a blog post, infographic or video, and usually solves or answers the problems that are in your niche, eg: “how to be a successful Digital Marketer” would be a good keyword for someone to target that offers marketing for Digital Marketing.
Another secret from the best SEO company in Nigeria: Place Your Keywords In Relevant Places
For a fully optimized page, adding keywords in the right places is essential. You need to have a special keyword in mind when creating your content. By targeting a certain keyword phrase, and placing it in the relevant areas, you are telling Google that your content is about [your keyword] in a sure-fire and clear way, meaning it’s relevant.
When you don’t really know what you’re targeting, you probably have everything all over the place, giving little results. By knowing the keyword you are targeting, you can analyze the page’s position in the rankings, crush any competition you have and more.
How much does it cost to work with EducraftMedia- best SEO company in Nigeria for your website’s SEO
Our fees are dependent on the type of site we are optimizing. We usually charge between N65,000 to N400,000. We will first of all perform a free SEO Audit on your site to determine what the SEO Implementation will cost.
EducraftMedia is the best SEO company in Nigeria.
“If webpage being listed 11 or beyond means that many people may miss your website.”- Danny Sullivan For these reasons Search Engine Optimization is crucial if you want to be successful with your website. EducraftMedia, the best SEO company in Nigeria makes search engine optimization as easy as possible. Contact us now for a free SEO Audit.
Johnson Omoregie is an SEO specialist/Website Developer/ SEO Copywriter/Content Developer. He eats and sleeps Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/Digital Marketing. And help business generate leads and conversions through Organic Traffic. He is the author of Business Profit Blueprint: Million Dollar Tips To Promote Your Business And Increase Profit.